Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Behold -- My wedded Waif

 The Holy Spirit is my wedded Waif, today she possessed me, like she did lord Jesus Christ. 

Just like in the desert, then Lord Jesus was tossed and toiled. The Holy Spirit is upon me,

so thus say thou? Verily I say unto you, if women can mary themseves in Estonia, so can I,

marry the Holy Spirit and forget my sweetness; colour and taste. Like Queen Elisabeth, 

married to England -- I thus say: "I am married to the Holy Spirit, if you got my part, woman, find

and call thee!!" Flesh of one Flesh and Soul of one Soul; married to the Holy Spirit, today she possessed me. The Holy Spirit is my wedded Waif -- How say you!

1 comment:

  1. WHY RENT A GIRLFRIEND IS SO POPULAR? JAPANESE RELATABILITY VS USA DIVERSITY
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/q8W9msEHtS4/

    ReplyDelete