Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My bank doesn't understand me at all (Conan the Barbarian meme)

 My bank sent me a letter, because I didn't liquidate my pension fund, as was allowed by the law. The reason was not, that I had faith in them, but because I have already given up on that money entirely. Right now I am waiting for the second upheaval time like at the time Rubles became Kroon and our savings there eaten up 1:10 or the time Kroon became euro and it was 1:17 I expect the next wager to be 1:22 or better... maybe even 1:47

So anyway this funny woke letter, tells me alot why the funds of workers are so fucked up. 

I will only point out, what drew my attention, because most was just pep talk, business as usual, so you could have a laugh. 

"The primary objective of this Pension Fund, is to help to prepare for your time betters. The more you add-up, the more care-free your life." 

In other words, work harder and overtime, while the tax code fucks you up and pennalizes you for doing so. No thanks, I like my 196 hours, there is nowhere to advance from there wihtout paying too much taxes, so EKRE could play belittled Trumoler, while not even understanding, why Trump was popular or the Reform party Tee-heeing like Kamala Harris. No wonder we're getting fucked in the ass and in the mouth simultanously, while stroking dicks with both hands. What's next? Are you gonna insert a Futa impression, so we could have another hole to fuck? 

"Also you should mind, that your money is invested the right way. With good intentions in mind. We believe in investments, what have a future and are progressive, We shall invest your money into Environment and that the society could advance into the Future." 

Gee thanks, more bloat and support for start-ups, what cannot function on their own, because they got no support on the ground level. Environmentalism dost not need more money in Estonia, but more real leaders, who do real action on the street, not go to fancy restaurants at my expence. Or fancy hotels for meetings. If you wanna help the environment, help the garbage brigades, or start your own; help the food banks or start your own. help the homeless shelters or start your own; help the jobless to find work not outsource from the outside, educate them to love black labor, because Estonians start to develop this posh attitude, that they are too good for strawberry farming. We have to invite Ucrainians in to get the job done. And then we fuck with those farms for daring to admit so. I don't hear about any goverment or your funded grants to become a strawberry picker, because that is not very cool and high esteem job. 

"WE AVOID -- investing into local businesses and govermental grants, what destroy the environment, and society. Your money wont support arms development; coal mining  or violating human rights." 

Oh, so you gonna be political, although that is not your business and behind your back you support Chienase sweat shops, but don't fret, not with my money!! That's lke the pedo meme about the man auditioning for daycare said, that he don't molest kids on duty only on spare time. So it not represent the policies of the daycare. Why would you ever invest in developing weapons. Its not that we have an angry aggressive Neighbor, who invaded parts of Ucraine and Georgia, to defend his honour or anything. Why would we possibly need to advance our defencive capacity, for we're all just friends here!! Why would we support the Government, because we actually want it to depend from outside funding, just like Kalevipoeg sold his ancestors lorebook to the Germans. It totally checks out. Yeah! That German literate, who wrote Kalevipoeg was onto something, understanding the very soul of Estonia. Why would we need independent energy systems, we can get electricity from Mother Russia!! You just have to change your policies accordingly and dirt cheap electricity is yours. This very statement is in violation of the Human rights of every Estonian, because it will groom us into becoming a bitch. Not that we don't like the cocks of UN; EU and USA I just didn't know, we wanna get from Mother Russia some Futa love as well. Why not invite China and North-Korea into the gangbang then? Why discend on them? 

"PARTICIPATE -- in those companies, we invested in Work with them for a brighter future."

In other words, you will butt in them doing their thing, so the globalist agenda would gain momentum. If their vision deviates from your understanding *cough* potato square farming *cough* how things should be done. That really gonna give us new things not decadence and mediocricity with a pinch of stagnation. I really feeling confident now, how my funds shall scyrocket. Yup X^D

"ANALYZING -- the companies impact on environment, make risk assessments, based on the valid criteria at hand on the field." 

Because we don't want to cut costs but do it as expencive as possible, so all the money would be spent, because otherwise I would be like Macaulay Culkin and buy candy for it. X^D :P #^^# so brutally funny, I don't know if to laugh or to cry.... 

You're a bank -- you make money. You don't have to tell me the Truth, the Fucking Truth and The God dman whole Truth, there exactly it goes, unless it makes revenue for me. We're not friends nor allies nor anything (Corso in Elevator speech with Balcan meme) Aslong as I get paid well from the fund, I'm happy. Something tells me the best money is made in -- Chinease sweat shops; armsdeals; farmacy labs; and such projects. You can deny anything Lord of War style, as long you don't get caught and disavow the rest. Don't worry, we workers will give our hides, if you get caught. You think, I am stupid, and don't know who you are and who I am and what impact it makes? Why do you think, I have no credit card with you and only debit? Because you suck and ate up Hansabank, the Estonian bank, Mr. Swedbank from Sweden! That's why I have an account on you, not because I love you. As soon as I can, I will defect to somewhere else, who doesn't wanna fuck up Estonias economy and stage a coupe to let in Russias troops, because thats what your policies impact us. I would see it differently, if you would assure me, that the Sweds are coming back to Estonia, to establish their own Commonwealth. I have always, though being a Communist, supported constitutional Monarchy, because that's the only thing, that keeps the lords and the peasants tearing each-other apart. But really, why would we be friends. I am dirt poor and live on minimum wage and cannot surmount you Black American Express worth (0.5M per year) fiscality. Where do you think you serve, in Mogadishu? Go fuck yourself and get yourself fired. Don't send me such upsetting correspondence, to make me rethink there my bankaccount is, I don't liike that. >_< As a courtesy, because I am failing in my office too and cannot judge, I will not dox your name in this post. Just don't send me any e-mails in the future, thank you and have a nice day. <3

PS I only left the money in the funds, so you could have enough money to hang yourselves Waterloo style and have no excuse. You banks only learn if you get Baltic-Germanned. Or you can prove me wrong, I love to stand corrected. That would mean, my funds and Estonia will also do well. Godspeed ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment