Sunday, May 16, 2021

To the one Japanease person, who reads my blog

 Wines are cool/ yawning for the slow motion/ Estonia-Japan (Yawning in Estonian is written haigutama, its a common reference if writing haikus. Many Estonian jokes are like wines, because you sometimes have to read the first letters and find a hidden message, because of the Soviet time and sensoring. Mostly the sensors there too dense to get even the simplest of jokes, so if you didn't rat it out yourself, you there relatively safe, if they didn't have help from a "knocker") 

If you have any particular words, you would like to see in my poetry, I could be game for some mental gymnastics. OwO Its a long time since I wrote haikus so I am a little rusty. 

I would like to write something for May 17th my birthday, so if you could give me some words like in DDLC I would be glad. UWU

Also could you give me feedback, what you're even getting in here, because I got no clue, I just do my thing. OvO

The despote impair/ desperations cherry-pick/ axed Blueregards

Blueregard was Bloo from Fosters home for Imaginary friends

The petals there/ transposed onto the canvas/ like a Virgil

(Virgil was the Roman poet. Part of his first major work, the Eclogues, the piece was written around 40 BC, during a time of brief stability following the Treaty of Brundisium; it was later published in and around the years 39–38 BC. The work describes the birth of a boy, a supposed savior, who once of age will become divine and eventually rule over the world. During late antiquity and the Middle Ages, a desire emerged to view Virgil as a virtuous pagan, and as such, early Christians, such as Roman Emperor Constantine, early Christian theologian Lactantius, and St. Augustine—to varying degrees—reinterpreted the poem to be about the birth of Jesus Christ. source Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_interpretations_of_Virgil%27s_Eclogue_4 it is also a hidden reference to the song Like a virgin of Madona. Because this is how Christians obfuscate reality, telling how everything is about Jesus Christ until the Gospel is nomans business, what nobody wants to relate, like a very special fucking fairy, being only able to do the Bayblades motion and let it rip)

Aokigahara/ then the lost heart yearns to be/ Gaijin Homestuck

(I always wanted to write poetry in the suicide forest, being a spiritual place for me... Too bad I can't afford that. Homestuck is a webcomic written, illustrated and animated by Andrew Hussie at April 13th 2009-April 13th 2016 and is the fourth overall webcomic published on MS Paint Adventures. The series centers on a group of teenagers who unwittingly bring about the end of the world through the installation of a beta copy of an upcoming computer game. That would be the end of a spiritual journey, to start a new page in my life.) 

1 comment: