Friday, May 21, 2021

Question

 Sipping his coffee

Lets watch the metrics.

16-22. May I really like 22's because of Numerology 17th Mary after all 17+5=22

15; 11; 32; 26; 29; 48!! 10!! (Its just 9.01 In the morning in Estonia, How on earth did I already get 10 views in??) 

Lets skip the sites corresponding

Browsers

Chrome 64 Safari 56 Firefox 44 MSIE 7

Op sys

Macintosh 82!! How on earth did it Trump Windosws? It used to be the other way around.

Windows 51 Cool at least its growing, I guess

Compatible 31

I pad 5 Android 2 Cute...

Coutntries:

USA 78 I guess you're glutton for verbal abuse like I do X^D Bows down in reverence, like the boy in the shrine, in the hentai comic I loved, who asked for a waifu to fuck and got an uber chick attending that shrine. Why can't stuff like this happen in real world >////<

Germany 31 I'm frankcly surprised, I even got any. I thought ya'll love Merkel...

France 29 I would look froward for some Jeanne D'Ark action treating me like I was Paris changing sides. There did the French balls go. I always knew Frenchmen and women as politically active in speaking up their mind... Kinda disappointed, that the figure is so low... 

Estonia 28 I'm pretty sure I turned my tracking off, how's this a thing. Who is reading me in Estonia??

Australia 1 Thanks for the view. Please honor us again.. I mean me. 8 personalities is a bitch... OwO

Denamark 1 OwO

United Kingdom 1 What happened to you? Why did you kill Sherlock Holmes and James Bond. I really liked those in default setting. Snce then are the Brittish bowing down to anything. Especially to SJW. Man up already or get out of my viewership What are you even getting from here? At least give me some feedback of what I mess up or do well or laugh at me. I can take it. 

Else 2 I guess Else is on the menu again boys (Urukhai laughter) 


Get some cojones and stop what you're doing and comment. I need some criticism in the morning. Nobody has put his boot up my ass yet today, if you know what I mean... Thank you, and Happy Sabbath day! I'm doing the Jesus thing and working on Sabbath. OwO


1 comment:

  1. YOUTUBE SAYS CREATORS ESPOUSING OPINIONS "IN THEIR BASEMENT" CANT BE TRUSTED https://www.bitchute.com/video/UDQ3cGC6yFU/
    WHY "BASEMENT YOUTUBER" TIM POOL WILL ALWAYS BE MORE TRUST WORTHY THEN CORPORATE MSM https://www.bitchute.com/video/e_P8clOuBuU/

    I wish there would be more people like Vee...

    ReplyDelete