Thursday, May 20, 2021

Okham Razor

 I wanna buy an Okham Razor, what do you mean, its not made yet?!

This mouse has a Tesseract inside, then I rotate, I push buttons around.

My mind is connected to sidewinders, to change the channels and the means;

how to interpret the Tesseract buttons, marked with Hiragana and Neo-streams.


No scratch that -- I wanna Thanatos gauntlet, so I could play Bakugan with.

That will float the tesseract around, my mind gets to swirl it like Mad-eyes does!!

I push the buttons on my gauntlet and Yugioh cards float on my face;

I point and click with my thingers, my family thinks I'm lost it bad...


I'd rather upload my mind into Pentagon, to be the Eva in Tiberian Sun;

then I could float 9 Tesseracts around and be like Naruto so woke and fun...

I hope, that wont turn me into CABAL, I wouldn't like to stomp on ants; 

although Cain was my favorite character, it was fun to see the worlds burn down!!

2 comments:

  1. Do visit Vee, who inspired this, I owe his channel so much. So inspiring...

    60 MINUTES AND NOW BARACK OBAMA TALK ABOUT UFO'S
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1huKbzHK0sw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoutout to Raging Golden Eagle, please send him love
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/2nvvRy6-Rvo/

    ReplyDelete