Thursday, May 27, 2021

Homare Arisugawa -- the Poet

 A3! S1 Ep.8 14:31 

"Faraway montage, 

repeated decantage, (settling)

youths faded memories -- 

disappearing theories; 

accumulated calories." 


Oh my, it really reminds me of my style ^^ I'm in love with myself now UWU

The way its simply put together to resemble a four liner, while at the same time disregarding the order entirely The fifth line is only echoing the fourth, and could do without. Its basically the terror dolls loop in poetry form. That would explain the deja vu feel between fourth and fifth. Using associations of consumption and melting. Very zen. How things become one with nothing. Its seems simple, but is exrremely hard to come by on the go. It might be a reference to the koan about the log falling in the forest, then nobody is there to behold and hear it. Does it really happen, or is it nonevoid, for us not being there; or the Schroedingers cat problem in the west. Is it dead or alive. If we would look in the box, we would know, but we wouldn't have the problem anymore. At least, that's how I'd deduce it...

Please, do watch the show a3! I recommend it ^^ I hope there will be more poetry like that, I can't wait. ^w^

2 comments:

  1. TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY... CHINA IS NOT
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/HSfC85XH6W0/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCCULT LITERATURE 321: ATHEISM IN PAGAN ANTIQUITY
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fGXkLI1zz1U/

    ReplyDelete