Thursday, May 20, 2021

I wish I would be a Hentaigame on Nutaku/story on nHentai

 I just read https://nhentai.net/g/359649/ Wow >////////< OMG I didn't think something like that even existed. UWU OwO Seriously.... This story is so me. I hope you read it first because here come the spoilers, and I do love a good spoilering. If you don't like spoilers, I guess your road just ended in Hell.

The story, of a guy being dumped for not being as manly as his childhood friend, and not liking to be called out by his former girl-friend about it, because somehow its not manly enough. Let us genderbend it back. Imagine if a man would accuse his girlfriend of not being as feminine and sexy enough for him and taking it personally for being called out for that, and then dumping her for that reason?

Yeah, that man would be axemurdered immediately. But a woman can do that, because you need to be more manly, while you can't be too manly, because that would be manscaping again and too macho. 

I really feel for the main character, who genderbends into a woman, to own his childhood friend and get his tarnished manliness back. Its a clishe trope, but the best usage of it in my books. Of course the page goes 404 not found he purchased the crossdressings. I so wish I could have my isekai moment in real life like that. >/////< UWU OwO I hope this story goes on, wish it had an Anime adaptation. I hope they also get married, really owning the bitch. I really wanna see her face, then the boy comes out of the closet. That would be priceless!! X^D

Why can't I be a character, called Whiteraven in a hentaigame, in a DDLC setting, there I am the pet of a Yandere/Kamidere Queen writing poetry and commenting on stuff. That would be hysterically hilarious doing my Christian Commentary and Ironic Sarcasm, Too bad nobody really cares about this setting. I never learned how to code nor can I draw this well, to narrate my stories. Without narration these kind of stories never stand, because people don't know how to read anymore. They only fap on pictures. No offence. I always loved a good Hentai, with a thicker and deeper plot than basic casual sex. 

3 comments:

  1. TEXAS OUTLAWS MASK MANDATES... GOOD!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GI2V97tFztIv/
    INSTEAD OF RAISING TAXES ON THE RICH, LOWER THEM ON THE LOWER AND MIDDLE CLASSES https://www.bitchute.com/video/HZD4ryUfsgUh/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also don't forget to check out this: https://nhentai.net/g/359583/ That's some wish I wish would come true in real life >///////<
    What is happening today, how do I get so many things coming my way, what just fit as commentary..? X^D

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://nhentai.net/g/359676/ Oh God! Please tell me, that girl exists. I go crazy If she doesn't...

    ReplyDelete