Thursday, May 6, 2021

Familiar Spirit

 I wish I could bend your victims over

so your bully heart would content.

i wish you could torment me, who bothers.

Smithers loves Burns then molest --


Talk about fisting, what Flanders no dig,

I'm a Familiar Spirits to Witches and Harlots.

Satyrs and Fairies give me gossamer twigs;

'watching the golden rain befall my Carrots.


Lost all edges and the coal got pearly;'

the swine cast me out of my evil spirits.

The dogs embarked to rally under the doily.

The tree was over the Jordan then it fired in sprites.


The cuckoo laid an egg in my soul;' Alas,

the Banshee rainchecked my party of orcs.

The elven martyred for Akallabeths lass

who forgat to fly over to Jalalabad North


The shoe was Spanish and the tongue was Itallian;'

the butterfllies in my stomache there from Norway.

The French there too pious, the English too Stallion,

modest in carrying over the workload to Bombay


Black tea and Green Coffee -- odd circumsicions'

grandstanding the Hallmarks of past Victories forlorn.

What do we know about Steven and his Universe -- Treason!

Even a hankerchief would be more faithful Christborn


A measure here an ruler there, everybody does his own Justice;

shoulder robes got cold feet and divorced Arc of the Covenant deserted!

If the Pagans are holier than thou, don't take your shouts into Armistice!!

A Familiar Spirit, who wants to get what he duely deserved.


Holiness is like bleach, what makes the wickedness inside present itself;

I O U Pain and Remorse! For I Am, who I Am, and you shall not Dover!

Until all your offering mounts there you went to lip-service are like wealth --

on the Broadway; if 2 pounds are worth 1 dollar which is worth half a passover...


Why should I care about your white houses and pickard fence-citters?

Even the shinigami don't mark up your name for the book to be served.

Nothing dost not account well on those so tally along, off you critter!

Go whence your game, back into the dirt, what Usha wanted to swerve...


The means have the End and Arkadia shall be no more.

The Libraries of Alexandria set ablaze for the thrill of terror.

If you have to steal a visitation, to settle the score;

don't blame the useless thing, for dissappearing with you on board...


What would be the World without the Interned, then the Spider

looses all her Webbs. Sigorney weaved a story that scorned...

Out out, thy Bloody Spott Who dragged the dog-insider 

to have a forrestwalk with a cat? For the Beast of California dormed.


As you try to walk the Jews away from Hotel Egipt, be aware.

Letting your CEO glitter the prizes and cut costs don't fare well.

The toll will be double and you have to get the final straw, I swear.

Yours Self My oh My like a rental axe didn't make the waterboarding swell.


How will you signal your virtues, then what you believed to own, has forsaken you;

like the Shrine of Kamigawa, who spoke against you in the tongues of fake Prophets:

"Your advisors hath decieved thou, and your minions forsaken into the tarpits foul!"

Then Communing with the Kongregation of Humanism and sweet surrenders coffers.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my former church would see, how far I have befallen, like a husband banging his mistress calling his wife, so she could know and Fuck off :(( This is not my day... All the shields are down like on Bakugan by mere grandstanding a monster song. If people gan guess correctly, what 2 fairy-tales I am murmuring right now, I will tell ado, why I'm so fucked up like the brother of Lord of War. I guess I didn't mind the signs X^D Ah well, lets UWU to Cthulhu and see what happens if it glimpses aback...

    ReplyDelete