Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Don't call me to life

 Don't call me, to live once more, then disgarded the other day; 

why suffer another daybreak and nightingale to have turned U-Cockoo; 

cock-ado of a triskeleton concubine, clandestine in the destinies call. 

Gal you gallows disallow the wallows, in my walloped envelopes and wallets.

I don't let you try to columbine those Indigo rivers pass and go away my 

rivets, those sorrowful murky eyes, singing you Galileo Figaro Magnifico.

The Bohemians are raping the wordsworth and swording the fish-stick; 

my lips so glued to the gnashing tooth, swallowing my prides quenching...


Don't call me, to live once more, ignite my stillborn stove, out of coal; 

if you wish no Amber in my dismembered Novembers and Decembers. 

Alone in my Fantaghiro going Futanari, to discern the Sigma omikron Omega.

Confined in my jaywalked greenmiles, I walked in your shoes another time; 

freegrasing-erazing, the brazen solitude of intruding the attics stood. 

Wrest from my blooded wrist the last cut and curtaincalls to pray the Piper 

Prue and Phoebe, enpowering from 3 to 6 and 22 was zeroing in on the touchstone. 

Witches stakes, I raise the kite, to lightning on the thunderous darkwoods spire. 


Don't call me, to cackle the Carmichael and Jesus as my frozen undershores score; 

forevermore the Erevon I won from the collectors store, I implore to nothing I sore. 

More poetry, than eyes could feast another boar in the bored daise of youre lore; 

If I wore a jackass, some people still think, the devil got another offering and chill; 

wounding the ghouls I couldn't kill with my thrilling skill of defibrilating debris fire at will.

I will and you willson -- I Denis, you omission, to impossible the plausible denials; 

chasing after the rabid dogs, then the hugtrain was looking for Big trouble in Argentina;

and Karenina cried me a river of oil, I Poole in my glassy eyes to oldschool the Cyprus Fools.

2 comments:

  1. Evanescence - Acoustic Songs
    https://youtu.be/ofil7qB842o

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE DOORS - MORRISON HOTEL (2CD) (1970)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/nIB4sxfpkY24/

    ReplyDelete