Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Thank you, Google, regards.

 I don't like to write positive stuff, but while I was writing one of my poems. It was "The force Majeure is stronk in French" I believe, I started to word-scatting, as I always do, and checking their meanings via google. Then I took Homare, because I wanted to hint at an Estonian Fairy tale with a magical lobster, what became Homare in another Nation, there it was translated into, google incidentally suggested Homare Arisugawa to me from A3. What made me run with that name, was his description. Please note, I havent seen this Anime before I wrote the poem, Right now I have watched 6 episodes 3 at a time. I don't need to know stuff ahead, because my gift allows to lend things from the future. That's why I always got better grades in singing, if I was teamed up with somebody, while lacking confidence. The description deeply moved me, just like the second suggestion, to watch a YouTube Video about The Buddhist tale about the blind prince -- possessive love. It made me revalue my self-image and how I see myself in my faith. I also value poetry, which is my strongpoint, not many people can hold my water, What I lack, is performance and implementing my knowledge and passion onto the stage. The same was true in writing Sermons, on paper they had fervor, but on stage they shrunk, because I don't like it in there -- in the pulpit. If I but could forget myself, I could be a hell of a performance artist. But now I can just write about it. I always wanted to perform on the street, for those, who cannot pay for it. Having amassed together ridiculous values, what are rather eclectic, it always has run short. Finding an anime character, who sees the world as I see it, was to say the least -- creepy. Like somebody was holding a mirror in front of me, showing off, the raw unused talent I still possess and could hone into a skill. Also watching Autumn troupe -- coutos to the writer of this show -- you got stuff, it was a humbling experience and those characters would go far with lord Jesus Christ. This is my vision, how a good Christian church should look like. The way they find their troupe S1 ep 1- S1 ep 3 How they bond together and deal with mistakes and failure, helping each-other become the best they can offer S1 ep 4 - S1 ep 6 I am looking forward to seeing more of it, 3 episodes at a time, to savor the taste and learn more of it. This should be in any acting or Christian mentoring manual, as mandatory watch list. 

I'm surprised, I could avoid posting my usual spoilers. I guess it has changed me significantly. I'm not gonna loose to a buddhist story and make my own story of being a Christian become much better. That much I owe that Prince, who could gouge His eyes out; recant His title and withhold from Vengeance, the Prime three of my sins I have yet to master. As a gamer and poet, who writes his poetry in that particular way, I am really proud and dependant on my eyes, although, they have brought me great shame, first for being four-eyed and wearing glasses and for having a lazy eye. Laser surgery could fix it, but I don't got that money. So now I have to tilt my body and look in an angle, to make the eyes look in the same direction, which brings out my feminine side I got from my mother, and which I loathe. I should look more manly. Thats why I goof off about LGBT being yeallous about them. I wouldn't mind about them although, its not what a fundamentalist Christian should say. Futanari look really cute, I have to admit. >///////< I wish I could be more courageous than my shy self allows. I even gave myself the title Whiteraven, so I wouldn't have to bear my real name "Kristjan Räst" what has been a menace for me since my birth. I have tried to be a Good Christian all my life, while always feeling to be lacking in the core principles. Being much taller than usual at my age, I never wanted to lead. I picked the Bible up quite well and excelled it more than anybody in my Bible class, but I still felt like an Alien from Sirius (Siirus -- honesty in Estonian) It was given to me as a nickname from www.poogen.ee, there I wrote poetry under the name "Walgekaaren" for my brutal childlike nature, of always speaking up my mind, even if it was a detriment to my social life or "Whiteraven" in English. I always felt like one, who is a little bit aloof, into the woods and not into town. For that reason, I never wanted to take life seriously, because why would it matter. The odds there always stacked against me. I could never make friends, who would go out to do the crime, like Potters father and friends there. Most people do not understand me, because I always been "outwhere" Estonians tell in the lore, that children like me, "get snatched by elf-kind or fairies" today you would say. Fox Mulder, who's been abducted as a child by aliens. I could never live without my name, I gave myself, because then I would feel nude before the silent gaze of lord Jesus Christ. I know, He wouldn't judge me, but still, its unsettling. I want to offer Him  my very best, because I am able. If I just could pull my shit together. Also I am full of Vengeance, for all the things people have wronged me with and my family or country. Who would I be, if I recanted all that? Would I even be me, or would I cease to exist. I know one thing. It would be an honour to work with Team Autumn as their nightguard or janitor and do the lowest possible work. The same is true about that Buddhist prince. It would be an honour for me, washing his hands and feet like a maid does. Still, don't think I'm gonna convert -- it would prove disrespectful to throw away a perfectly fine cup of hot coffee, just because somebody made worthy sencha tea. I will have my hot coffee, and then I'm done drinking it, I shall wash my cup to have some sencha tea, to learn from it. Maybe I like it. But coffee will always be number one in my life. How could anybody trust me, if I treated my own with disrespect, that I wouldn't do the same to theirs. Why should people trust my honesty? It would prove all I have written in this blog, as false. Why would I turn down on my way and my word. Naruto Uzumaki would never do that. So I will walk my path as a Christian, but I will accept the schooling I received. 

Bows down in reverence. Thank you, Google, it was an honour, receiving those suggestions from you. Keep up the good work, and try to be less political, and you'll be making it. Be like water, what nourishes, not like a rock to walk on. Godspeed! ^^

3 comments:

  1. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE FLORIDA AND TEXAS' ATTACKS ON BIG TECH CENSORSHIP
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/eH9xT9upejFJ/

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONALD TRUMP VINDICATED: COVID WUHAN LAB INTEL FORCES FAUCI, FACT CHECKERS TO DO A 180
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/frP57PZ6ErQ/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CloZee - Apsara Calling | Marabyliane Tribal Fusion Dance
    https://youtu.be/EIwgrsu5iZk

    ReplyDelete