Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Zen-soaring Pre-tempts

 Love me, Pretender, Love me Sweets, never let me blow;

Zen-soaring pre-tempts condemn the blues, obfuscating droves.

Love me, Highlander, Love my red sheets, then the first blood bowls;

I shall change the subject and themes - words and meanings cowl.


Love me Blender, Love my tweets -- else I make you row;

in the dungeons of Bounty-ship - make your skeleton glow...

Love me Hindler, Love me on repeat. Deja vu is the new show;

Loving-Kindness, what kicks in the nail, what forgat to bow.


Love me, Kinkier, love my streeks -- tilted all-ins howl;

button raising to the ground, 'til the Call can't moe...

Love me Hentai, love me bleek, until the colours growl;

then the Wild Hunt shall redeem, who hit the road to prowl.

1 comment:

  1. THE CHANGING ERAS OF CENSORSHIP
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/PZ3qH0gbNJc/

    ReplyDelete