Monday, May 17, 2021

Never trust a Whiteraven

 On those matters of WitchCraft, just as with Bileam, the donkey and the angel. Don't trust wizards who call upon Yahweh, lord of Hosts or Jesus Christ etc. For you don't know, which side they could be, or what's their commission. You don't know, if they're the ellimination proctors or advisory compartment. So when in doubt, please contact your Pastor or Spiritual leader, if Christian. I'm already on Oracle mode, then wiritng my stuff, soon I will have disintegrated my soul entirely, to have an empty suit experience, to go to war with God, as his battle-Mecha armor, like A Christian Choral speaks, how God holds us like sword and shield. This was not, what God intended for me at first, but I can't get enough of war. I just love it. I live for the conflict and heated argument, like an Orcish Berserker Axethrower. Thank you have a nice day and Happy Birthday to me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment