Monday, May 31, 2021

School vacation with Whiteraven

 Once upon a time, Whiteraven went to a schooltrip to Lahemaa National park, in Estonia. While on the road, it became dull and boring, to listen to the idle chatter of others. I can't remember, there I was exactly sitting at, but then I started to sing for myself, the bus became eerily quiet. I was singing "Lootus" one of my fav. songs, I can relate to and I was mostly pouring my love and passion for lord Jesus Christ into it. After I was done singing it, the boys of the class gave me this funny look, like they there jealous, or something. Being the underdog and whipping boy of my class, I couldn't comprehend that notion. Then the girls of the class began asking teasingly questons of me. "Do I have a girl-friend!" They should have known the answer to that, and then I replied with a solemn "No!" the entire bus was filled with gleeful screetches of girls, All of them!! Like you would hear them do on a rock concerto, in the front row. I was looking into myself, at that moment. "Lord Jesus Christ, what the fuck do they mean with that? -- I was just singing to you!"

2 comments:

  1. The Enchanted Spirit | Witch Meditation Ritual Music
    https://youtu.be/DX_xp0LoS4M

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEFTY ARRESTED FOR ATTACKING MADLAD WHO FLEW GIANT ‘TRUMP WON’ FLAG
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/t76kFkrlYARD/

    ReplyDelete