Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Elevator Speech

 Once upon a time, there was a great actor

He was called Johnny Depp, and  he had

just like the Fantastic Four Johnny lost

all pretence of marbles and sanity --

when he told his Fuck You to Balkan!!


Nowhere near, has an actor told Hollywood

to fuck himself, because he only likes the good salary.

Not the possible morals or social studies

they could false imprint on the show, to make more money.

I thought I fell off my rocker then I watched it in awe.


It took me mny decades to even realize the genius behind... 

How much balls it takes to admit, that you got no soul

and you are there only for the paycheck. Such honesty!!

And sadly, that honesty was but a play on the screen...

What does it say about our brave New York Times defecating  on the bed of Lancaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment