Friday, November 4, 2022

Hoc est corpus meum

Depeche Mode -- Enjoy the Silence 

(In case of depression and the feel that Lord Jesus Christ is not there anymore, what I call "God wasn't there!" (Jumal polnud kodus) you can find it under Ida ja Lääs Friday, May 29th 2015 of this blog. use this! Enjoy!!) 

This is my body, this is my name -- I stand in front, awaiting your game; 
in darkness and in light; in justice; in shame -- for yours truly bid me, that lame!! 
As a pregnant duckling, I come unto you, like virgin childbirth, inane... 
I shall speak up, then the hen takes a piss, so state thy Words of Life unto me, Fam! 
I am your Stan, make my gloomy nature into a juggernaut, and living weapon Tram. 
Haul your widows and orphans with me, haul them to Heaven, my sin growls insane! 
Have mercy unto me, and take pitty, and I shall repay in kind, I wont betray! 

(What? You wanted moore! This is it, now go away! I'm busy, got stuff to do!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment