Saturday, November 19, 2022

Ok I'll bite

 Truth or Dare, then witches Blair, in Vanity Fares; 

Ok, I'll bite -- lets make a merry go round form there! 

The World my canvas, to paint it black and glare 

the white and red colours, fermenting under the cared 

smoldering coals. Yet the diamonds heavy endeared. 

As David seeking like the Deer, for a respite a lair!! 

Then the enemies are circling over the head - who Cares? 


The Cure to your gloom and Doom, let me be Eternalized; 

Ok I'll bite -- lets terrorise the ordinary solitary individuals... 

Dancing around, like a stocky dwarf with a fairy emphasized 

in the motions of sickened polymorphs of nonconfined 

horisontal verticals, diagonally seesawing Etriganed; 

Merlins still seeking for Ambrosia and Grails magicians!! 

As long we're together until Kingdom come, Motherhazed... 


Don't hide, my Demon, be with me, lets grow crazy together; 

Ok, I'll bite -- lets loosen all safety and be triggered inPerfect! 

Like broken jars of clay, oozing out the sparks of fervor; 

valour and virtue. Forever and ever, my gentle monster -- servo 

wants to bug you and connect your dots with exclamations effect. 

The questionmarks shall be troubleshot by default, more defects 

put on display, don't worry, I don't give a damn, just be You, Maher!!

1 comment: