Monday, November 21, 2022

What is my business

 Not for good vibrations, but for anxieties distress; 

I digress from the path all traversed -- to find the lost! 

Deep inside the confounds of deaths embrace and grace; 

let me exalt your elf on the shelf, redeem it from defaced 

valued light minded quips of enchantment and host-post. 

A Peace of the heavenly toast, my flesh and blood -- roast!! 

As the devil closes in the distance for the last boasted Masse... 


It dost not matter the Martian court of alms, what want; 

where have you been or there are you to and through! 

Like the solitary oaktree, amidst the torrents of "Can't!" 

"Don't" ; "Won't" let them thunder their devious chants -- 

I will not bow down nor relent, disenchant the bellows. 

Let the Cows of Bashan stampede and trample mellow, 

I will press on for yours truly, give a damn for You Fam!!


 Not for Rest-Safezones,but for ominous seas-transgressions; 

pull me down and lets roam free! The Reaper and Banshee; 

the Gerberos at Baldurs Gate, dragging you back on mission. 

"Let me take you to church and school in the arts of confession!"

Being born again, the natural worn Thriller, I shall instill gleed; 

let me redeem your torment, make you set in the hour of need! 

Be well and respite, spice up your height -- Transform a Scion!!

2 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/AlwrokVePeM That brings back memories. Champions- ; Saviours- ; and Betrayers of Kamigawa was the set what brought me to Magic, while the returning and doubling; tripling of everything by Rosewater shooed me away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/g4XeV3O2gew Thinking about Christ will shatter your concept of time... OwO

    ReplyDelete