Friday, November 4, 2022

The Green train is coming, get on bored!


Its coming, its cumming, get all-in! White ships start humming; 
as the cuckoo's flew over the mist. Miša, where is your porridge; 
why did you ate Katja van Dees to sully Agent 47 or was that Nikita 
having a blind date with Winter soldier... The green eal was bored. 
Something had to give, some boars chiselled away the fields of Narnia; 
The lion gave its coat to the Woke Wicked Witch who had won the game! 
Nothing betters than grrrl pwr, you fellow transposed action heroines!! 

Revolution upon revolution, like the nightmare of Ezekiel, how a nonbinary 
angel should look and confine itself, while exalting the earth with its presence. 
Manlion Bull-Eagle; Manlion Bull-Eagle, may the real Golden Beagle bite me!! 
Little doggies don't bite, but growl and bark, as the caravan goes away to the 
promised Maidens Tale's End... Voyage Voyage Entourage outrage camoflage. 
Lady death didn't take notes as my fat love was loving her to pieces. Why do 
they always run and make me preach behind the toilet door? OVO UWU TWT

I wanted to get wasted, and tried to vegan but my gloomy nature ordered a Beefeater; 
not all can save their nature and goofy manners as them fucked Minney Mouse, 
Making Micky O Rourke jealous... I just want to make it rain on your desert. 
Don't mind if I do, reign Snowden and Blues on your Midsommer nights party 
and madhatters Legion Reprise... I just raped you in the white room in my own head!! 
Chasing after the onehanded bandit, hauling in my Jackpot, Europe; Io and Hera; 
Hear ye, Hear ye, who all can lent their ears and oars to board the boots of Despair...

No comments:

Post a Comment