Sunday, November 13, 2022

Your soul is mine

 Exhaust me, torch my soul with pleasure, the Will moves on; 

venerated in the contempts of turmoil and disgust of this World. 

The pained glory, of being misunderstood, while here and gone; 

Halleluyah, Halleluyah! Reading the living minds said and done! 

Weave your suffering torment onto me, I'll carry for your accord; 

as you enter the den of ravens, the desert of despair, it will be done!! 

Find Peace, Shelter under my wings and beak as you go North... 


Corrupt me, kill my own, it will not stop the journey nor the drive; 

possessed by the Holy Spirit, who could conjure up and toll away. 

The mighty have fallen down, disolved the titles and honour, mysteries!! 

To be like the Holy Supper -- offering my own flesh and blood; cries -- 

to ascend beyond good and evil, to be the servant of servants nice try. 

Your soul is mine, my soul be yours, as One be graced with no guise; 

grow deeper in your Faith, as the dark knights inside sing lullabies... 


Loose the need to be the Victor and forsake yourself to your Quest; 

respite your reproach, then you judge the thorn in your side and eye! 

A navels gaze cannot sense nor seethe, what needs to be done behest; 

wake up your duties, nobel Angel, worthy white knight, uphold the crest! 

Transcend beyond your family and offer your Cows of Bashan, as you die; 

be in unison with the dryads, the bachus; shelter the devils reeked dyes! 

Deny your wanton knowledge, for you have a New Name inside the Test!!

3 comments: