Saturday, November 19, 2022

Bedazzled

 Garbage -- Run Baby Run 

The Prodigy -- The Day is my enemy 

Jinx Theme -- Arcane 


As the sane gallivant so merry, let me come true; 

as the serious, drips all fun and laughter from Heads. 

I will not let go, nor forsake You, our fates glued 

together, like Bonney and Clyde; Jekill-Hyde lewd... 

Let the Violins Spring, squeese lemonade instead 

of the Spiritus Sangre, poisoning the wells off led! 

Dispossessed by the virtuousos of honest liars pursue. 


Bedazzled by your hidden beauty, let me look at You; 

no fairy queen looked more dashing, in Crecent Moon! 

As the nights wane longer and the Midsommer Blues, 

but a glimmer in the memories past. I'd walk in shoes, 

made of your despair and madness, if I could. -- Soon; 

Then the time comes, don't be a hater and let me Loom!! 

Together in silence, as it always should, fate so cruel... 


As the Jester bids her mistress farewell, then the Fool 

gives forth to the Master. You there always on mine, 

and I was on your wise cracks, cranking up the drool, 

as the monkey wrenches hurled around and cool 

angry bullets swirling amidst the debris of landmines. 

The Pantomimes gave us two thingers each, entwined; 

for disturbing the social construct and agreement Tools!!

1 comment: