Friday, November 4, 2022

NNN -- Naughty Nice November

  Halleluyah! 

Weaslies Wizard Wheezes 

The Who 

Bad Mary -- Agatha All Along

Let us be Nutty in November, as we remember the 5th and the 6th; minor Fall 

had a major rift, to amend my rights go Bligh and order me a bar of Bounty! 

I shall bust a nut on your gloomy features, and cum on in, via devils grin; 

so vile is to sin, let us be brave and bold, as Batman and Huntress encore.. 

Tickle them lean mean green magic beans I had to redeem from Teferi and -- 

NNN the U-No-Poo what no Songoku could presume going East after the Who! 

Hours and hours, walking in your shoes, I refuse to loose to the craven mockingbird; 

loosing my cool dead vow, who mauled the Bashan brood, was that c or R at VR/Rw? 

Rock is for onenight stands, Punk is Forever, as I play Bad Mary to haunt your cellars! 

Knucklebarred out of consceous minds, I refine the reclined clandestine Destiny Call; 

the girly teen spirit, sending you to Nirvana and back again, Letus Stan hits the Fan!! 


Addendum or different title, which was too long for header... 

(Some elves of the eleventh hour, got the Shekel of God, knocked on da door, I opened.)

4 comments: