Sunday, November 6, 2022

Teferi x Chandra

 Robin Williams Excessive Happiness

Teferi marries Chandra Nalaar and kicks 

the Phyrexian problem down the road; 

raising seven brats in a different pocket 

dimension, nobody, even time, knows about! 

And they fucked happily everafter The End. 

C: "Why should we have to do it?"

T: "Let somebody else save this dismay!" 

C: "As we're safe and sound, why care and suffer!" 


This is the image, Jesus gets, then beholding 

the Universe and His servants in it!! 

Maybe Sparky is willing to spread the Gospel? 

I never asked her, ah well... or Slanesh.

I think, I'm in the mood for Excessive Joy 

and Extreme Happiness, have at thee, funnybone! 

Morbid hangmansjokes are the best rhemedy 

against the wheeze, then you loose your constipation... 


Give a deprecate to me, I'll eat your depressions pu-ussy; 

if you hang over my O.D I might blow you to Heavens Real!! 

Btw, If you don't mind, I also wash your feet and head; 

you can mop the floor with my soul and cleance your toilet

 with my kidneys! My liver is your welcome mat, take a seat 

at my heart and spine; as my conscience offers you Earl Gray 

and bisquits. Do you want with the lemon or honey? 

I'll squeese the sin and wickedness right out of ya, Bearhug!! 

2 comments: